Do you Love sitting outdoors? Do you have a great space with chairs but need some throw pillows? Why not try adding our selection of waterproof outdoor throw pillows to your patio set or garden retreat. Or add one of our pillows to your car, camper, or motorhome. Mix and match.
Use the images below if you are not sure how to combine them. We have 16 color choices to choose from and 6 different pillow cover sizes. We are sure you will find one suitable for your space.
Spend $100.00 or more and receive FREE Shipping!
Colour: 16 colors available
Available Sizes to Choose from:
30 x 50cm(12x 20 in)
40 x 40cm(16x 16 in)
45 x 45cm(18 x 18 in)
50 x 50cm(20 x 20 in)
55 x 55cm(22 x 22 in)
60 x 60cm(24 x 24 in)
Quantity: 1 Pcs sofa pillow cover, no pillow insert Uses: Suitable for home decoration, car decoration, Patio Tent Couch Balcony, etc.
Washing method: Hand wash or machine. Keep water temperature within 40 degrees Celsius.
FREE Shipping on Orders over $100.00, Why not buy several to add to other rooms in your home.
- Pillow size; 18" x 18" (45cm x 45cm)
- Material; woven, linen/cotton
- Single-sided, the printed image appears on one side only
- Machine washable fabric; place in cool cycle and use the dryer on the lowest temperature setting for best results and to avoid shrinkage.
NOTE: Pillow insert is NOT included. Please see the information below on how to purchase an insert and which size would be the best to buy.
PILLOW COVER WASHING CARE INSTRUCTIONS; Please see here; https://artzy-gifts.com/pages/pillow-cover if you would like to know more about how to care for your pillow cover.
Not sure what size pillow insert to use? Check out our guide below.
- We always recommend going up in size for pillow inserts. The general rule of thumb is to choose inserts that are 2" larger all around than your finished pillow size.
- Keep in mind the smaller the size of your pillow cover, the less you have to size up on your insert. The larger a pillow cover is the more you are going to want to size up.
- For this example, we will refer to an 18x18 pillow cover, you'll want to use a 20x20 insert. This will ensure your pillow looks fuller and more luxurious. Keep in mind, if the insert is too small, the pillow cover will look saggy. Some exceptions to this rule include:
- pillows smaller than 18x18 and most lumbar pillows- these work best with inserts that are 1" larger (instead of 2" larger)
- extra large pillows (24x24 and larger)- these will also work well with inserts that are 3" to 4" larger than the cover
see our Insert Size Guide for size-specific recommendations
What fill type should I get?
We get this question all the time and our answer is this; we like feather-down inserts. Feathers provide firmness, weight, body, and support, while down provides softness and comfort.
Help I'm allergic to down and/or feathers, what should I buy?
- If allergies are a concern, good quality alternative down inserts that mimic the softness of down is the next best thing.
Do you sell inserts? If not where do you recommend I purchase them from?
We usually recommend a local fabric store near you. If you cannot directly locate one, we have resourced 5 sites below that you may already be familiar with;
1. Crate & Barrel
2. Restoration Hardware
3. Pottery Barn
4. Wholesale Pillow Inserts
5. Amazon (Comfy Down)
If you are having trouble inserting your cushion and you are concerned about damaging your new cushion cover, check out this short video here; https://ariannabelle.com/blogs/blog/pillow-inserts-101
Please allow, 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged, and shipped from our facility. The estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.
If you have more questions, please check our FAQ section here; https://artzy-gifts/pages/faq
❥Thank you for visiting our shop❥